LEICA ELMARIT-S 30MM F2.8 ASPH (E82)
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 3 working days)
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
ELMARIT-S 30MM F2.8 ASPH
The super-wide lens.
The angle of view of the Leica Elmarit-S 30 mm f/2.8 ASPH. corresponds to that of a 24 mm lens in 35 mm format and opens up new creative horizons in image composition – in particular for indoor architectural and landscape photography.
A wider view of the world
The Elmarit-S 30 f/2.8 ASPH. (24 mm in 35 mm format) almost belongs in the domain of superwide lenses. At the same time, the lens is optimized for maximum contrast rendition and top resolution from its widest aperture on, and it guarantees a constantly high level of quality from its closest focusing distance to infinity.
Of its 13 elements in nine groups, five are made of glasses with anomalous partial dispersion. Three of these are fluoride lens elements with particularly low dispersion for the correction of chromatic aberrations. Three elements with a particularly high refractive index and two aspherical elements minimize monochromatic aberration.Only the rear group, containing six elements, moves during focusing, which, in this design, ensures excellent performance from infinity to its closest focusing range.
For creative image composition
- Innovative central shutterfor maximum design freedom when using additional light.
- For creative image compositions.
- Excellent imaging performance over the entire range and at all aperture settings.
- Extremely fast.
- Creative use of sharpness and blurring for the plastic extraction of motif details.
- Best image quality up to the edges due to aspherical optics.
- Weather- and dust-sealed lens.