LEICA APO-MACRO-SUMMARIT-S 120 F2.5
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 3 working days)
*We will email you when your items are ready for pick up. To avoid disappointment, please do not try to pick up before then.
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
Leica APO-MACRO-SUMMARIT-S 120 F2.5 (E72)
THE PERFECT PORTRAIT LENS
Much more than just a portrait lens
The APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120 f/2.5 (96 mm in 35 mm format) has a true dual function. Firstly, it is a macro lens for closeup photography up to a reproduction ratio of 1:2, and secondly, it is a fast telephoto lens with an unusually wide maximum aperture of f/2.5.
The lens design comprises nine elements in seven groups, and its frontgroup focusing with a floating element guarantees outstanding contrast performance at even the shortest focusing distances of the macro domain. Three elements are made of glasses with anomalous partial dispersion and two of these have extremely low dispersion, which minimizes monochromatic aberrations.The sophisticated apochromatic correction enables perfect resolution of even high-contrast finedetail structures.
From close-up to telephoto photography
- From close-ups to tele-photography.
- Real double benefit: On the one hand it is a macro lens for close-up images up to 1:2 scale, on the other hand it is a fast telephoto lens.
- Innovative central shutter for maximum design freedom when using additional light.
- Excellent imaging performance over the entire range and at all aperture settings.
- Extremely fast.
- Creative use of sharpness and blurring for the plastic extraction of motif details.
- Best image quality up to the edges due to aspherical optics.
- Weather- and dust-sealed lens.