SUPER-ELMAR-S 24MM F3.5 ASPH (E95)
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 3 working days)
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
SUPER-ELMAR-S 24MM F3.5 ASPH
The ultra wide-angle lens.
Expand your horizons
The Leica Super-Elmar-S 24 f/3.5 ASPH. (19 mm in 35 mm format) opens up an enormous range of creative opportunities in image composition – particularly in interior, architectural, and landscape photography.At the same time, the lens is optimized for maximum contrast rendition and resolution from its widest aperture and guarantees a constantly high level of quality from its closest focusing distance to infinity.The extraordinary degree of correction of this optical design is reflected, for example, in its almost complete freedom from distortion.
Of its twelve elements in ten groups, five are made of glasses with anomalous partial dispersion. Three of these are fluoride lens elements with particularly low dispersion for the correction of chromatic aberrations. Two aspherical surfaces located behind the iris and the aspherical surface of the front lens minimize monochromatic aberrations.During focusing, only the middle group of three elements is moved. A floating element is moved independently and ensures that outstanding imaging performance is maintained at its closest focusing range.
Ideal for indoor, architecture and landscape photography
- Nearly no distortion.
- Ideally suited for interior, architectural and landscape photography.
- Excellent imaging performance over the entire range and at all aperture settings.
- Extremely fast.
- Creative use of sharpness and blurring for the plastic extraction of motif details.
- Best image quality up to the edges due to aspherical optics.
- Weather- and dust-sealed lens.