LEICA SUMMILUX-TL 35MM 1.4 BLACK
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 3 working days)
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
LEICA SUMMILUX-TL 35MM 1.4 Black
The fast classic
A classic focal length and a bright maximum aperture, the black anodized Summilux-TL 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens is positioned as the reference lens for APS-C-format Leica mirrorless digital cameras. It is compatible with L mount mirrorless cameras, including all T-series models as well as SL-series cameras in APS-C crop mode, where it provides a normal-length 52.5mm equivalent focal length. The fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also avails extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications. Additionally, the 12 elements in eight groups optical design incorporates four aspherical elements to control chromatic and spherical aberrations, and distortions, for increased clarity and sharpness. The autofocus system permits full-time manual focus override for fine-tuning your point of focus, as close as 1.3', and an inner focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during use.
- Normal-length prime lens is designed for APS-C-format L mount mirrorless cameras, where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. It is compatible with all Leica T cameras, as well as SL cameras when working in APS-C crop mode.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits shooting in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over focus position for using shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Four aspherical elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Autofocus system can be manually overridden at any time for fine-tuned control. Additionally an inner focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during operation and also does not rotate the front 60mm filter mount, benefitting the use of polarizers or graduated filters.