LEICA M10-P GHOST EDITION BY HODINKEE
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 3 working days)
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
LEICA M10-P GHOST EDITION FOR HODINKEE
Strictly limited masterpieces
Limited to just 250 sets worldwide, the Leica M10-P “Ghost” Edition for HODINKEE, which includes a Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. lens, is a nod to the desirable “ghosted” aesthetic emerged through the natural aging and wear of a wristwatch bezel, creating an equally beautiful new look and feel with a storied past.
The “Ghost” Edition remains true to Leica’s minimalistic design with the purposeful omission of the Leica red dot logo and is finished entirely in matte grey with white and silver accents. The top and bottom plates of the camera body and the lens are coated with a matte grey paint with white enamel-filled engravings, whereas the body is covered in a grey cowhide leather for a soft, stylistic feature point. The muted colour tones evoke the “ghosted” look that inspired the limited-edition camera yet offer a stylish design that stands on its own.
The “Ghost Edition” set maintains all the technical features of the original M10-P, naturally drawing parallels between the mechanical complexities of the camera with the intricacies of fine watchmaking. From the incredibly quiet mechanical shutter that barely utters a whisper to the touch and feel of the shutter speed dial and aperture ring that harken to the turning of the rotating bezel of a dive watch. Even the mechanical movement of the watch – its beating heart house within its case, not visible to the user – plays counterpart to the coupled rangefinder of the camera, it too hidden from sight under the camera’s top plate. Both perfect examples of precision engineering and mechanical excellence, relying on the motion and actions of their users to operate in harmony.
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS-Sensor
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot TFT LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 100-50,000 ISO with dedicated ISO wheel
- Manual Rangefinder and Live View Focusing
- Cow hide leather: Concrete Grey
- Top cover and bottom cover: Matt Warm-Grey paint finish
- Dials & Buttons: Silver chrome finish filled with white ink
- Compatible with M-Mount Lenses
- Special edition number engraved on hot shoe
- Certificate of Authenticity Including personal statement of Benjamin Clymer Founder and CEO of Hodinkee.
Scope of delivery:
- Leica M10-P 'Ghost' camera
- 35mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH. lens
- Leica Rope Strap Grey 126cm