LEICA SUMMILUX-M 90MM F1.5 ASPH
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 5-7 working days)
*We will email you when your items are ready for pick up. To avoid disappointment, please do not try to pick up before then.
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
Leica Summilux-M 90mm F/1.5 ASPH.
Enables portraits with a breathtakingly shallow depth of field.
The new Summilux-M 90 f/1.5 ASPH. enables portraits with a breathtakingly shallow depth of field –allowing for the subject to be emphasized in perfect focus whilst rendering the background in an appealing blur.
The optical design of the Summilux-M 90 f/1.5 ASPH. is at the cutting edge of lens technology, delivering outstanding levels of optical performance even at fully open aperture; in addition, its short telephoto focal length not only facilitates perfect portraits, but also enables Available Light photography, while its minimum focus distance makes it possible to bring out intricate details for unique compositions.
Extremely shallow depth of field
The combination of the extremely shallow depth of field (which facilitates the three-dimensional isolation of the subject from the background) and a focal length that still allows the photographer to maintain a certain distance, clearly sets the Summilux-M 90 f/1.5 ASPH. apart from classic portrait lenses.
- Super fast portrait lens.
- First Summilux lens with 90mm f-length.
- High-end optical performance.
- Very shallow depth of field (half of the Noctilux 50)
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- 11 Iris Blades
- Smallest Object Field: 211 mm x 317 mm
- Largest Reproduction Ratio: 1: 8.8
- Filter thread: E67