SANDISK EXTREME PRO SDXC 512GB 170MB/S UHS-I C10 U3
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 5-7 working days)
*We will email you when your items are ready for pick up. To avoid disappointment, please do not try to pick up before then.
Gear that doesn’t limit your creativity
Our most powerful SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 170MB/s6 transfer speeds for a faster postproduction workflow. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever your work takes you.
Transfer speeds up to 170MB/s6
Once the shots are taken, your work is only half-done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
Perfect for 4K UHD VIDEO
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2 year data recovery software4, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.
Capacity: 512 GB
Combatibility: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices
Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.92mm x 23.91mm x 2.17mm
1. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3. Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4. Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
5. For SDXC marketing collateral, please include the following disclosure: Not all devices support SDXC™. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
6. [64GB-512GB] Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.[32GB] Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.