LEICA M10-P SAFARI EDITION
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland on application
(delivery to our Auckland Showroom may take up to 3 working days)
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
Even quieter than an analog M
All Leica M cameras are known for many distinctive qualities, one of the most notable is their unobtrusiveness. This attribute is characterized not only by iconic industrial design, but also by their barely audible shutter sound – offering a vital advantage in shooting situations that require the utmost quiet.
New levels of control
The M10-P offers state-of-the-art technology solely to augment this philosophy. The new display with touch functionality allows for faster and more fluid control of the focus position in Live View and Playback modes, along with more convenient browsing of photos during Playback.
The essence of perfection
The exterior of the Leica M10-P differs from the M10 in only fine details, such as the omission of the red Leica dot, and the matching metal hot-shoe cover that seamlessly merges into the top plate. Compact, pared down and discrete, the M10-P’s design perfectly reflects what M cameras have always stood for, an understated excellence that allows photographers to capture fleeting moments from the rich tapestry of life.
- Scope of Delivery: Leica M10-P camera, charger, lithium ion battery, carrying strap, body bayonet cover, cover for accessory shoe
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS-Sensor
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot TFT LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 100-50,000 ISO with dedicated ISO wheel
- Manual Rangefinder and Live View Focusing
- Full metal housing: Magnesium die-cast, synthetic leather covering
- Top cover and bottom cover: brass, black or silver chrome-plated finish
- Compatible with M-Mount Lenses
- 2GB Buffer