WHO CAN ENTER
- This offer is open to residents of New Zealand, excluding employees, agents, participating retailers, or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- The ‘Leica NZ Bino Bonus’ Promotion runs from 12.00am Monday 1st February 2021 to 11.59pm Friday 30th April 2021 (Promotion Period), and is only valid for purchases of selected Leica products (listed below as Eligible Products) purchased brand-new, within the Promotion Period from New Zealand Authorised Leica resellers. Purchases made from any
non-authorised Leica retailers or grey-importers are ineligible for this offer. A full list of New Zealand Authorised Leica resellers can be gained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All valid claims must be lodged and received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on Friday14th May 2021.
- Qualifying purchases (made during the Promotion Period) of a LEICA GEOVID 8X42 HD-R 2700, LEICA GEOVID 10X42 HD-R 2700, LEICA GEOVID 8X42 3200.COM, LEICA GEOVID 10X42 3200.COM HD-B, LEICA NOCTIVID 8X42, LEICA NOCTIVID 10X42, LEICA ULTRAVID 8X42 HD-PLUS or LEICA ULTRAVID 10X42 HD-PLUS will receive a Leica-branded TwinNeedle Bino Pouch upon redemption.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Claims can be made by visiting bit.ly/leicanzbonus, and filling in the online form.
- To be valid, all claims must include a copy of the receipt/tax invoice. The receipt/tax invoice can be submitted either through the online redemption form, or via post addressed to Leica NZ Bino Bonus Promotion Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446. Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Any Leica customer, who has submitted a valid claim to the Promoter, should allow up to 15 working days to receive their bonus gift, from the date on which the Promoter notifies the Leica customer by email of the receipt of their claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any claim at its sole and absolute discretion. Only one claim per serial number will be considered for a bonus gift.
- Any right to receive the bonus gift in connection with this Promotion is personal to the relevant Leica customer and cannot be assigned, transferred or exchanged for cash or other products and can only be redeemed through the Promoter.
- Some of the products listed above as Eligible Products are only available as a ‘Special Order’ at some participating retailers.
- The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected mail and assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a bonus gift registration as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind on the internet or any website.
- Any tax liability, which may arise as a result of any claim, will be the sole responsibility of the relevant Leica customer.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature however caused or sustained by any Leica
customer in relation to this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulfill the promotion, or to satisfy any of these Terms and Conditions, owing to circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
- This promotion is intended for end-user purchases only - any commercial/trade bulk orders are excluded from this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of redemption entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the exclusive right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act the Promoter will destroy all claimants’ details once all valid claims have been
honoured and the promotion is deemed to have closed. Participants may access and correct their personal information by
contacting the Promoter at the address above.
- By choosing to tick the opt-in box, the claimant accepts promotional and marketing emails from the Promoter regarding Leica products and events.
- The Promoter is Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446 (09 630 0753).